Friday 27 March 2020

Day 3 of home learning

Today was like the same as day 2 and day 1. 

It‘s started the same we were upstairs then we lined up then Mrs Fifita told us to come downstairs to do the Karakia and the nz anthem and the mihi. 

My brother Jabal did the mihi and we all sang the nz anthem.

My task was to do  writing about how to make my favrourite sandwich!

My favrourite sandwich is a egg sandwich.

What you need to make a egg sandwich are  sunrise spread, boiled eggs, 2 slices of bread, cutting board, knife.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jaxson, I so love reading about school at your house. I really like that you have stayed in routine. That egg Sandwich sound so yummy I think I might have to make one myself for lunch tomorrow. Do you cut or mash the egg?
    Stay safe and keep sharing.
    From Mrs Carruthers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Jaxson,
    I absolutely love how you and your family have continued our PES routines at home you are all so awesome and we are very proud of you all. Check out out holiday learning on our class site these loads of fun things like Jump Jam, coding, Duffy reading challenges and you can also win prizes by collecting points for everything you do, check it out . I wonder if I can play too?.
    Be safe whanau.
    Ms Tumahai

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.