Monday 20 April 2020

Monday 20th April 2020-Reading

                             Taro Plants



                              My Taro plant, was made out of  love
                              From the roots to the top of it’s leafs
                              That I collected from my own house 
                               I used the top parts from my garden 
                               And the bottom part from my kitchen 
                               With an onion that smells so yum
                                And toothpicks to support my craving 
                                Lastly with the middle part 
                                With a fork that I use to eat you with

                                
                               By Jaxson
                               
                                

3 comments:

  1. Jaxon, I just love your plant, it is incredible. I also like the smell of onion. When I was in high school I ate an onion whole, like it was an apple. I especially like the way you used the toothpicks as spiky roots. How did you come up with this idea? I love the spoon also.
    Great Work,
    From Mrs Carruthers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaxson, how absolutely creative you are. The taro plant must be very important to your whanau, I hope it was ready to be eaten. A very nice piece of writing you have shared.

    Ms Tumahai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jaxson, WOW you have created such a cool plant. What a creative idea. I have shared with with my whānau and they thought it was super cool. Keep up the amazing work buddy.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.