Thursday 23 April 2020

Writing-Thursday 23rd April 2020

                                                                              My Autumn story

Around this time last year, my usual favourite place would be my Rugby club fields, with its Big open space and beautiful trees that comes with the Autumn season. 
My Rugby club, has a clubroom, plus 10 fields, big building that has a Gym, and changing rooms.  Can you imagine how massive the place is and lots of trees around?

I was 6 years old by the time I joined my brother  Jabal’s team. Our Mum always make sure that we never missed a team practice. And my little brother Tolati always tag along, sometimes my Dad comes too, when he finish work early.

Saturdays was when the real game starts, and we got to play against other teams from other Rugby clubs. Most times during a game, I’m not quite sure if I‘m in the right team or not. Remember I’m six years old, playing on the 8 open grade and some of the boys were huge, on top of that it was my first time playing Rugby tackle. 
Having my brother helps me to never give up, and I love rugby too much to back out, and being outdoor it’s so cool.


By Jaxson 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jaxson, I love your story. Your Rugby club sounds like a special place for you. It is nice that you can be in the same team as Jabal and help each other. You must be missing rugby. Do you practice at home with your brothers? Keep up the great writing.
    I am so proud of you, from Mrs Carruthers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaxson. I am sure you are missing playing rugby. What team do you play for? I love the way you are using commas correctly in your writing. Keep ip the great work Jaxson, see you on our hangout today.

    Miss Szymanik

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.