Thursday 16 April 2020

World around us

             
              Taro Plants in my Backyard


   Taro Plants are very interesting Plants, some of the things I have notice about them are that you can use the leaves for green vegetables, like silverbeet . And it’s root produce Taro crops.

I remembered when I helped my Dad to Plant we didn’t used seeds instead we use stalk and a little bit of root on it.

Taro leaves are one of my favourite food especially when you add meat and coconut cream and cook them in the Oven!


1 comment:

  1. Wow Jaxson what a cool plant to have in your garden. It is always great when you grow things that can be eaten. It is interesting that these plants are grown from a root, do you think this is similar to how potatoes are grown? Do you like to eat the leaves or the root more?
    Keep up the awesome work and well done to you, your dad and family for growing such an awesome garden.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.