Tuesday 7 April 2020

Task: 2 Covid-19

My understanding of this Virus, Covid-19 is a person to person transmission and it can be spread by coughing from a person that got the virus and you don’t get sick right away, that is why it’s very hard to trace. That is why we stay at home at all times.
Here’s a video of how I have been keeping myself  busy at home and staying healthy on my bubbles!

Wash your hands at all times especially when you a about to have food and touching stuff outside my house and off course using the toilet!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jaxson,
    It looks like you know how to keep yourself and your family safe! I'm glad you are having fun with your brothers. I'm staying safe in my bubble too and keeping busy by doing school work with my girls too.
    From Ms Mackinlay

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.