Wednesday 15 April 2020

Task 7: Helping Out

Being Kind


I am being kind at home by helping my little brother do his work on his Ipad when my parents are busy with other chores. My tasks in my house everyday are tidy up the living room and putting away the toys especially the LEGO pieces because it’s very annoying and dangerous to step on them.
I care and be kind to myself by taking care and looking after myself to be clean like brushing my own teeth and changing my clothes, and It’s give my Mum’s a break too.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jaxson, It is lovely to see you stepping up and helping your younger brother. I am sure he really appreciates it. I am glad to hear you are looking after yourself. Keep being awesome Jaxson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaxson, what a kind brother and family member you are. It put such a big smile on my face reading this lovely blog post. You are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.